Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be leading Food Company that delivers innovative,nourishing,healthier and tastier foods.
Our mission is to provide cuisines and speciality foods from all over the globe to Australian Families at optimal cost.
We are committed to providing high quality food products to our clients.
What are our Service Level Standards?
Quality Product delivery to our clients is paramount. We aim to provide you with the highest level of Quality Assurance.
Our QA Team is committed to:
- providing excellent Quality product delivery
- improving our QA processes and procedures
- delivering timely, accurate and efficient services
- looking for new ways to provide better services for our clients
Our service to you
We strive to always meet and exceed Quality of our goods. As a result, our services and operations aim to be:
Our QA and Operations staff aim to:
- be accessible
- provide accurate and meaningful information
- accept and respond to your feedback
You can contact us by phone, fax, email and letter. You can even make an appointment to meet with one of our Account Manager.
When contacting us by phone, we aim to respond to you either at the first point of contact or within one (1) working day.
We will respond to all other correspondence, including email, fax and letter, within seven (7) days.
If we cannot respond to your query within this timeframe, we will acknowledge your communication, let you know why we cannot fully respond and give you an estimated time when you can expect a more detailed response.
Sampling and Product Information of NPD
Samples can be arranged upon request and after signing NDA if NPDs to be arranged.
Our samples and NPD information aims to be
- Unique and Niche
- With in time frame
Communication with Clients
Communicating with our clients is of significant importance to us. We work hard to increase the understanding of product requirement
We aim to:
- create opportunities for dialogue between clients and us
- make it easy for you to communicate with and provide information to us
YOUR CONCERNS AND COMPLAINTS
We value our relationships with clients and aims to resolve complaints.
Our Complaints Handling Policy
- Our dealings with you are fair and transparent
- clients know their rights
- complaints and disputes are dealt with quickly
- clients are kept informed about the progress and outcomes of their complaint or dispute
For further information, see our Complaints Handling Policy
We go to considerable effort to protect the privacy of its clients. We comply with all applicable legislation relating to privacy and ensure that all information we keep relating to clients and members is accurate, regularly maintained and up to date.
We take our client service standards seriously and welcomes feedback and suggestions from clients and the community about the Charter or any other aspect of our business.
You can send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us through the contact form on the website.